The History of Blackjack
Twenty-one was the precursor of blackjack, with its origins believed to date back to the 17th century in Spain. However, upon the game being introduced in the United States, bonus payouts were offered in an attempt to peak players’ interest. A hand featuring the ace of spades and a black jack became known as blackjack, which in the modern era is any hand of an ace and a ten or face card, regardless of suit or color.
Tips and Tricks to Find the Best Online Blackjack Casino
When it comes to finding the best online casino for blackjack, there are a number of tips and tricks that are worth utilizing, including the following:
Any potential online casino must hold a valid gambling license, which also caters for players based in Canada. Those holding a license from a leading industry authority will generally be trustworthy and secure.
The best online casinos today now also put a significant amount of work into their customer support features, which will ideally be available 24/7. Players should be able to receive quick support via telephone, email, live chat and social media, with no frustrating waiting times.
Whether you are hoping to deposit and withdraw funds using a credit card, e-wallet or bank wire, it is important to sign up with a casino that offers a range of payment methods, with minimal or no fees.
Terms & Conditions
Surrounding games, bonuses and other areas of their operation, online casinos have a series of terms and conditions in place that players must be aware of, so be sure that such requirements do not hinder your ability to play and win on blackjack games.
The leading online casinos will have associations with some or many of the best software providers within the industry, who offer the latest games and features, adding to the overall user-experience.
Casinos are likely to offer welcome bonuses in an attempt to entice players into registering on their site, with bonus funds having to be available to use on blackjack games.
For times when you are on the move or passing time away from your desktop, blackjack should be available on mobile devices, without any loss of quality.
Advantages of Playing Blackjack at Online Casinos
Playing blackjack online brings about a large number of advantages for gamblers, with the standout positives coming in the shape of the following:
- Blackjack is perhaps one of the easiest casino games to understand, with many potential users having already played it with friends and family at some point in the past. As a result, there is little time required to get used to how the online version of the game works.
- Some online casinos will make it possible for players to take part in blackjack games for free, allowing beginners to test it out before staking their own cash.
- Bonuses are regularly available with online blackjack games too, whether they be rewarded for winning a certain number of hands or achieving blackjack itself.
- The number of blackjack games found with online bookmakers is increasing all of the time, with software providers having placed a major emphasis on the game over recent years. Whether it be a live dealer game or multi-hand blackjack, there really is something to please everyone.
- With getting dressed up and visiting your local brick and mortar casino often being too much of an effort, the fact that blackjack games are available from the comfort of your own home makes then even more appealing, especially thanks to the increase in mobile platforms of late.
- Blackjack games found on online casinos are now nothing but secure, with there being no risk of players having their bank details or personal information accessed by third parties.
- The variety of table limits found online also meet the needs of both beginners and high rollers.